Saturday, July 4, 2009

WOW: Follow Up

Well it's been officially a week since I was off World or Warcraft. So, far I seem to be doing well. I still miss the game alot.

I keep telling myself that it's worth it, but i still miss my Friday nights raiding and drinking. Right now, I'm working on a new game that's not online. When I get bored, i can just turn it off, but I see an underlying result from it. I'm not walking away from the overall problem.

So what is the overall problem? I can't seem to find more to do around Katy (where I live). This is a family oriented town, so it's hard for me to meet singles. I think when I was geting into WOW, it was supposed to be temporary until I could find more to do in Katy (which never happened).

What I need to do is find people to hang out with more in Katy. This is my next step, find a church organization to go to, find people around Katy that are single to hangout with.

Anyways, these are just my thoughts at the moment. I'll continue to let you know how I am doing.


Peace.
Samuel

No comments:

Post a Comment