Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bieng Real

I don't normally write my views or thoughts down. Often times I feel I am a "Island unto me" kinda deal. Lately, I have been feeling more alone, than with people around me.

For the last 2 yrs, I have led a sheltered life. After college I disconnected with people and drove myself to peruse things that became less evolving in my life. In other words... internally I died.

It's weird, I find myself to being a Christian, a child of God. Since I have moved to Katy, I longed for more community and people. I found myself "occupied" in something that didn't have very much of a use, a video game.

To most people, they can look at this as something to sluff off.. "Well, thats not a big deal .. I play so and so all the time..." For me, it was a game that ended up being never ending, thus my ability to pursue more of it.

Until recently, I have been trying to make a more moral move to get away from it and to move to more activities, such as this.

In my life it's easy to "say I'm sorry" to people, but it takes you having to do something about it that makes it more worthwhile. While I did enjoy playing this video game and yes missing it will be there, I feel that I yearn for more in my life than sitting around waiting for things to happen.
An ex-girlfirend once told me that for you as a person to strive for more means to work to achieve it. Today I see that example, God.. I am here for you.


P.S.... Get to know my rantings, they don't make alot of sense at first, but they soon will! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment